A huge thanks to Bubbly Brooke for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger award. This means a lot and is exciting. 🙂 Her blog is really awesome and I think you should check it out! Bubbly Brooke
-Thank the blogger who nominated you and share a link to their blog.
-Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
-Nominate 11 new bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions to answer.
– List the rules and post the Sunshine Blogger Award Logo on your post and/or on your blog.
Answers to Bubbly Brooke’s Questions:
What is your favorite color?
Red and Blue
What makes you want to scream and vent?
Quite a few things…Work, loud noises, people disturbing me when I am trying to relax and be alone, repeating myself more than twice and so on…
New York or Los Angeles?
I have never visited either actually, I also wouldn’t like to live in either city as I am not a city person nvm a huge city, too fast paced for me. I would like to visit both one day if it is in the cards, but if I had to pick one I would rather visit Los Angelas. As great as New York sounds, I really want to tour California.
Spaghetti, Hamburgers, Chocolate, cheese, peanut butter
What do you love about yourself?
*insert pity party that I don’t like anything about myself* jk jk
My smile, my hazel eyes and I have a love/hate relationship with my OCD/perfectionist?
Are you a book worm?
No, but I do love reading and really need to get back into it.
Dog or cat person?
I am more of a dog person, however me and my boyfriend have decided when the time is right we want to get a kitty because they are less needy and easier to take care of. Like you can leave them alone for more than a day without them losing their shit. So I love both, I love all animals actually just was more of a dog person growing up.
Photography or writing?
Writing. I am not a very good photographer at all, but I like the idea of taking pictures.
Which must go-burgers or pizza?
Must go? Like go away? Lol Or are we referencing the rap song (I don’t listen to shit rap so I don’t know the song) but where it goes like ‘go *insert sandwich meat here” like go ham?
I don’t understand the question silly me. 😦 I prefer burgers, and am not a huge pizza eater. Some people find this odd when I say this because pizza is normally like a favorite of many or a common party food but I think I ate it too much growing up and got sick of it. I am not sure. Hawaiian Pizza is pretty win though!
My nominations are…
– I Wrote A Book, Now What?
My eleven questions (Sorry if some I may ask have already been asked in previous awards, so hard to be unique sometimes but I’mma try my best.)
1. Do you have any nicknames? If so and not embarrassed to share, what are they?
2. What do you do when you can’t sleep at night? I know this happens more often for some than others, but we all get those odd nights where we can’t fall asleep.
3. Are you a sentimental person? (Example: Do you keep every card or almost every card that were given to you growing up. Pictures. Keep really anything that holds special meaning to you etc)
4. What is your strongest sense? Or what do you think is your strongest sense?
5. How many times a day do you look in the mirror?
6. What are some of your favorite bands, genres, songs?
7. What was the best news you ever received?
8. What was your last compliment?
9. Do you sing in the shower?
10. Who are your role models, if any?
11. What is your favorite time of the day?